Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pirate's Booty out the booty

I love Pirate's Booty.


When I need a little salty afternoon pick me up, they're there for me. When I need a quick treat to throw in a baggy and snack as I drive, they're my go to grab.


However...

I think Baby A's body doesn't agree with them. I think they give her the runs and the spews. I've noticed a trend that the few times she's purged and squirted, it's been mysteriously related to a recent gobble of Pirate's Booty.


After Monday nights episode of foul smelling white poops and ralphers all over Dad's work clothes, I'm willing to cut whatever it takes from her diet. Ahoy, matey. Yar' goin in the trash.

5 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Poor Avy! I love the Pirate's Booty, but I have not had it since I lived in your neck of the woods. The only place you can get it around here is at Jamba Juice and it has a hefty mark up! All of this is to prove that you can do without the Booty! She will survive without it because luckily the snack aisle has many other treats to offer!
PS You are very good at speaking pirate! Not sure if you certified somewhere, but consider me impressed!

The Mostess said...

Ewwww...make that junk walk the plank!

teuscher travels said...

You poor thing! I am still laughing at the title and I think anything with that type of reaction should get booted!

Kristine Gray said...

Yuck!
Sounds like some kind of food intolerance. Maybe the dairy? or too much sodium? Bummer when the "natural" snacks make one sick.

Live Out Loud said...

Don't worry, I had to give up salsa (which I love) for a while for little LolaBella (sounds like she had a similar reaction). The wierd thing about being a parent is that every little phase goes by so fast. The daily routine seems to never end; addmittedly, I cannot wait to throw my child in bed at the end of the day. However, the months and years fly by (way too fast for me). I've been eating salsa almost 11 months now, so that means I've been back on it longer than I was off it. On a different note, I just thought you might like to know, we have made our blog available for invite only. I don't have your email, so I can't invite you. Email me at sm027cow@gmail.com if you would like to be added to the blog reader list. Take care and good luck with the withdrawls.