Saturday, July 19, 2008

FAB FINDS OF THE WEEK!

HURRY!!! Drop everything that is possibly of any importance this very minute and run to your local Baby Gap!!! Well, maybe don't be quite as dramatic as I am, but if you're near Baby Gap in the next day or two, it's worth taking a glance at their pj section. Every year around this time they put many styles of their usual $22 jammers on clearance for just a few bucks! 1 of these pairs of jams was $3.97 and the other 2 pairs were $4.99 each. They're cute, comfy and quite durable. HELLO...what are you still doing reading this??? Get going!

4 comments:

Jennikunz said...

p.s. you are a blog stalkers dream! 2 new posts in less then 2 days! Ohhh Sweet!

whitethunder said...

As I passed by the local baby gap after reading your powerful suggestion, I realized I don't use pj's so why waste my money? A shirt and shorts is as dressed up as I get to play rocket to the moon. And that's a big if...

Rusty and Tara said...

Yeaaa! So glad you have a blog! It's fun to see cute little Avy and see what you are up to. I loved the kirby post--although I HATE the kirby people. And I'm headed to the mall tomorrow, so I hope CO is also having the baby gap sale!

Lindsay said...

Ha! I went to Baby Gap last week and walked away with seven items of clothing for $21! I love a good sale!