Tuesday, November 25, 2008

need a good laugh?

I came across this HILARIOUS book our good friends, Sarah & Brian, gave us before Avy was born. I'm fully convinced they sought it out and gave it to "us" (however possibly meant more for Tyler) based on some of our conversations we had all had about Tyler's child-rearing theories.

Anywho, I found it in the bookshelf last night and was laughing out loud.

Thought I'd provide you with a good ab work-out right before Fat Thursday...I mean, Thanksgiving.

Enjoy!







































Fortunately for all involved, Tyler never did try to nurse Avy.

10 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That is funny stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great book of instructions!

The Mostess said...

Someone should point out the baby in the drawer to Lance, since he actually thought you could stick a baby in a dresser drawer and shut it. Please don't judge me for this oversight on his part.

I like the liquored up Baby Johnny.

And, for the record, kids love to crawl in Logie's little cage...

Meghan said...

I am seriously chuckling out loud. That is a great book. I must know the title so I can seek it out for my sister and her husband when they are expecting:).

Matt and Jessie said...

Baby in the fish tank, or babywipes/skirt. I about fell out of the chair! I can't wait until Matt gets home. He will probably try to purchase this book in the near future!

Matt and Jessie said...

After I read your blog this morning it dawned on me that this book would be perfect for a baby shower that I am throwing on Friday. I am so glad that you put it up! I ran over to the book store and they had it in stock. Anyway, you totally rock! Thanks for providing the entertainment for the shower! There was so much more in the book and I have not stopped laughing. I loved the baby in the shopping cart. I think because I have lost Tyler in a cart or two. He gets really mad when I put the frozen foods on his lap. What a cry baby!

Dan and Kari said...

I really wish that last page were possible at times...what a break! :0)

Yates Family said...

I love it!!! Is this book for real? LOL!! I think its the best book ever! Great I want to give it to my brother in law and sis in law when they have their first!! Love it

Rayce & Candi said...

I should have got this book before I had my kids!

Cass said...

wow i laughed so hard it literally brought tears to my eyes.