Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Pharris' Sunrise Celebration!



My good friend Sarah is having her 2nd little bundle of joy this week, so some girlfriends thought it'd be a fabulous idea to kidnap her at 6am on a Saturday morning (clear my throat, Alie). Actually, it was an awesome time.


The best part: Tat & I had been at her house hanging with she & her hubby until late the night before. Their little one was wide awake until we left and Sarah's cheerful parting words Friday night were, "It's okay. This way we can all sleep in tomorrow morning!" Little did she know what awaited her in a few hours.


The other best part: Walking into her room Saturday am (yes her husband knew we were coming) and I tried to focus my camera & since it was dark it sent off the strobe light effect. She about jumped through the roof as an army of 4 weirdos and a strobe light entered her room in the wee hours of the morning. I'm glad we didn't send her into labor...the fabulous breakfast would have gone uneaten. JUST KIDDING!


What a great way to start my day. Nothing like a beautiful sunrise shared with beautiful friends!

Ladies piling into the car on the way over to the crime scene. For some reason my 3 accomplices hopped into the back of the car so not only was I the get-away driver but also their private chauffeur. Thanks for making me drive around town looking like a weirdy, ladies :)

Heather & Kaari

Me & the guest of honor...or shall I say, the victim of the kidnapping.

Totally cute onesies that crafty lady Heather whipped up for Baby Pharris. My favorite one says, "I'm so happy I could pee!" (I love that saying b/c I can totally relate!)

The cute (& might I add tiny) preggos embracing.

5 comments:

Alie said...

YAY! What a fun morning :) Thanks for taking all of those pictures!!!

Dan and Kari said...

Holy Cow Hayley! I can't believe you found me, I'm so glad you did. I haven't seen you since you're wedding reception. You look great, and your little girl is a doll! Where are you guys at now?

Jennikunz said...

ummm, so yah It took me a good 45 minutes to figure out just what in the heck Tat was... I got it I got it.

Johnson Family said...

Oh that is such a cute idea! Something she will never forget!

The Atwood's said...

That is an AWESOME idea!! Did you think that up all by yourself? I'm impressed.